Are you stressed by debt and harassment from creditors? You might be able to take advantage of our debt settlement services and relieve the stress and anxiety. Our experienced debt settlement attorneys will:
- Help you evaluate your current financial situation
- Decide if debt settlement is your best option
- Help you understand debt settlement pros and cons
- If we determine this is the best option for you, we will negotiate with your creditors to reduce the amount you owe and go ahead and get those debts paid off
We are serious about helping our clients achieve Debt Freedom. Debt Settlement is just one of the tools we use to help our clients get control of their financial situation.
We have worked with clients with $20,000, $50,000 or more in unsecured and or credit card debt. Carrying this debt without adequate savings or income can be crushing. Let us help get you back on the path to Financial Freedom.
There are four basic options for debt relief:
- Continue making the minimum monthly payments.
This will stay off creditors but is a very long road and might not be your best option.
- Debt Management or Credit Counseling
This option allows an allows an agency to negotiate on your behalf. They work with your creditors to get a lower interest rate and roll all the debt into a single monthly payment. This allows you to pay off the debt faster but you still pay back 100% of the debt owed plus interest.
- Debt Settlement or Negotiation
Debt settlement differs from the other two because the amount of the debt is negotiated or reduced. Because you owe less you can pay off the debt faster. There are consequences for settling the debt but this might be the best path forward.
If you simply cannot pay off the debt this might be the best path forward to reset your financial future. This is a last resort but can be the best option to stop collection efforts and reduced all or some of the unsecured debt.
Call us today for a free consultation with a caring debt settlement attorney that can help you find resolution and Debt Freedom.
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm